Wrote, produced, and directed a weekly esports TV show that aired Fridays at 9p in the Greater Houston DMA and on Twitch TV. In the span of 5 weeks, storyboarded the show, refined the concept, created the graphics package, and filmed the pilot for sponsorship.
- Provided creative direction for the show’s production.
- Developed the show’s visual identity including logo design, motion graphics, and broadcast elements.
- Collaborated with Houston’s Staging Solutions to design and build the show’s custom set.
- Filmed, edited, produced, and directed weekly show content (yay for no budgets!).
- Served as co-host for several episodes, interviewing guests and providing viewers exclusive access to gaming content.
- Managed show distribution on YouTube and Twitch.
- Managed show promotion through social media marketing.