The first-ever Collegiate Esports Championship (CEC) was a weekly esports competition series. Each week, collegiate teams from across the country competed in various titles culminating in a championship LAN event in Houston. From hiring and managing the production team to leading the creative direction of the CEC, I was thrilled at the opportunity to combine my passion for gaming and content.
- Managed show production budget including production contracts, travel budgets, and gear purchasing/rentals.
- Developed content production workflow that included location scouting, field shooting, asset management, post-production, and show distribution.
- Produced and Directed Live weekend tournament event at Houston’s George R Brown Convention Center.
- Served as showcaller during weekly broadcasts and live LAN event.
- Bonus: Over 50,000 attendees at Comicpalooza; 1.1 million Twitch viewers.
- Bonus: The Live LAN event was over 24 hours of content!